Appeals Service for traffic ticket issuing
Meath Parking Services operates a traffic fine issue as a traffic management measure to deter illegal parking. Vehicles causing a hazard or are not compliant with Irish traffic law may be fined.
To make an online representation regarding the any ticket issued to you, click on the appeal form below.
or Appeal in writing using the Appeal Form below, and send to;
Meath Parking Services
P.O. Box 9965
Please enclose any documentation which you feel may substantiate your case. We aim to reach a decision within 28 days.
For Motor Tax related appeals, please submit the following;
- A copy of up to date Tax disc
- Proof of payment of any arrears (if applicable)
- A copy of vehicle log book
Appeals will not be considered on the following grounds;
- Pay and Display tickets not clearly visible on vehicle dashboard due to ticket falling on the ground or otherwise (warden photos used to confirm this)
- Disabled Persons badge not clearly displayed on the vehicle dashboard or out of date (warden photos used to confirm this)
- Residents permit out of date or not clearly displayed (Warden photos used to confirm this)
- Motor Tax related appeals will not be accepted in cases where the fine was issued before the date and time of Tax disc renewal/purchase.
- Illegal parking (i.e.: parking on loading bays, footpaths, bus lanes, double yellow lines, disable bay, etc.)
Appeals/Nominations must be received to within 28 calendar days from the date of alleged offence, submitting an appeal does not stop a fine incrementing on day 28. For more information please see our Appeal Criteria Form.